By default every blogspot template has Older – Newer link in text type. The link will appear on the bottom of the post, leading readers to visit older or newer post. Sometimes readers miss it because the link is not so eye catching to get people attention to click it. But, you can change that by replace the link with attractive image button.
This blogspot tutorial for beginner will show you how to replace older – newer text link to image button by host the image on free photo storage like Photobucket or imageshack. So first make sure you already have account to one of those site. Now follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Blogger account. On your Dashboard, choose TEMPLATE. It’s an easy tutorial, but if it’s first time you edit HTML code, make sure to backup your template. The backup/restore button is on the right corner on template page view. Continue reading Replace Older – Newer Text Link to Image On Blogspot. →
Chat box is one of the powerful tool that allow you to connect with your readers. have a live conversation on your blog. People will leave you message, like how helpful your blog or just want to say Hi. And Shout Mix is one of the bloggers favorite tool for that. Don’t worry this blogspot tutorial for beginner will show you how easy to add it.
1. First you have to go to Shout Mix and CREATE ACCOUNT. Don`t worry,it`s free :). Fill the sign up form. Like the regular process when we create email or other online account. Continue reading Shout Mix Box is Chat Tool to Have Live Conversation with Your Readers. →
If you are what they call a deviant, you should have a deviantart gallery on your blog or website platform. Go visit deviantshare and follow the instruction, they also have facebook and twitter application there, but if you already here i`m gonna show you how :).
Follow this easy steps for blogspot user below:
1. LOG IN to your Deviantart account, go to your PROFILE page. On DEVIOUS INFO click edit, change your CURRENT RESIDENCE to:
2. Now go to Deviantshare, follow step 2 like the pic below: Continue reading Display Your Deviantart Gallery Portfolio. →
Tumblr is one of the people’s favorite blogging platform. It has a strong community base and perfect for creator like designer, artist, or phographer. I see a lot of blogspot or wordpress blog has no tumblr follow me button on their blog. If you by any chances are a creator and has this two blog platform, adding tumblr follow me button probably a smart move. It drive new readership and possible potential new client, right?.
I stumble across to this site, pixelspread.com and they have several tumblr follow me button for you. Pick one that seems match with your template or theme. My tutorial for beginner this time is to help you how to add it on your blog.
1. First, go check pixelspread, for more tumblr button. I pick white button for this tutorial.